Returns And Exchange
Before you Return
At Chaandi, we believe that what we wear is best made by hand. From handpicking even the smallest intricate work and finding the perfect designs, to crafting our products and applying finishing touches, we engage deeply with every process. Our team of highly skilled artisans and craftsman all learned their craft from generations before them and every pair we create is made with love and care combining age old techniques with modern aesthetics. All our collections have been influenced by two aspects: the varied needs of an ever-growing clientele, and ensuring that the design is consistent with our ethos - luxury with comfort.
What is the Return Policy?
- Returns and exchange will only be accepted if your order has damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product.
- In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn) with original packaging.
How do I Exchange?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us at +91 9916185151 with a photograph of the product and the package.
- Once we approve the return, Ship the box back to us at the return address below. You can send your return back to us with whichever carrier you like.
- Please obtain proof of postage and a tracking number with whichever carrier you choose so you can follow along with the return and we can confirm that it has been delivered.
- Once we receive the package, we will update you with further details on exchange of the product.
Note: For minor colour and design variations in the products from the photographs shared on the website would not be eligible for a exchange.
What is Return Address?
3/4, 4th Floor, U.M. Lane,
Bangalore - 560053
Ph: +91 8884485151 / +91 9916185151